Funny Pics .. صور طريفه

Everyday but Friday a new funny photo .... Don't forget to check the archives

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairo, Egypt

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Pop Group


Northern Territory's hottest new pop group!

Some of their greatest hits...include

Money, Money, Money (It's a White Man's world)
Drinking Queen
Innaloo
The White Man Takes It All
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (An Apology)
"S.O.S." (Social Outback Services)
The Name Of The Game Is Blame
Does your mother know (you've been stolen)
Knowing me, suing you
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do (Drink too much)
Lay All Your Handouts On Me
One of Us (Is scared of the dark)
Ring, Ring (I ain't got no bloody telephone 'cause the Government won't give me one.)

And Many More....



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

إيه دول يا أحمد..مين دول؟؟

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

share that abbo shit

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i pissed myself laughing

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter